The Dukers D83R 64.8 cu. ft. reach-in refrigerator is designed to suit the needs of any business who needs optimal performance without sacrificing design. Its’ three doors are accented with high-quality brushed stainless steel for both the interior and exterior to fit a variety of decors. Recessed door handles allow for clean styling and better ergonomics. The heavy-duty 1 HP compressor is bottom mounted for excellent efficiency and better cooling. Digital controls fine-tune the desired interior temperature. Self-closing doors free up your hands for added convenience and ease of use. Auto-defrosting provides lower energy costs and colder temperatures. The included 12 shelves can be adjusted or removed for flexibility and maintenance. Easily move and position with four swivel casters.
- Commercial refrigerator with 64.8 cu. ft. capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33°F to 41°F (approx.)
- Ambient temperature: 100.4°F
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 82 5/8″ x 32 5/8″ x 80 3/8″
- Automatic defrosting
- 12 adjustable and removable wire shelves (4 for each door)
- Recessed door handle for clean styling
- 6 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (5”)
- Interior light to illuminate food and other items
- Heavy-duty 1 HP bottom mounted compressor
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-20P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 8.6 Amps, 760 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
Freight and Shipping Policy
(Scope of Free Flat Rate Freight) Free Flat Rate Freight includes our professional packaging, loading it on the trailer, and they unload the trailer to your loading doc or your fork lift unloads it - by appointment. The price includes hauling the shipment to a COMMERCIAL ADDRESS. Home based businesses are considered residential and do not qualify for the free shipping. Churches and Schools are an additional fee..
(Lift Gate Fees) Lift Gate fees are NOT included in the scope of "Free Flat Rate Freight" for the time of your appointment, you either need a fork lift, a loading doc, or another means of getting the freight off the truck without using a lift gate. If you sign for a lift gate, said fees will be billed to you. Lift Gate Services can be arranged after the sale in writing.
(Redelivery Fees) The freight carrier will call you to schedule an appointment. If nobody is there for the time of the appointment, you may incur redelivery fees.
(Storage Fees) The freight carrier will call you to schedule a delivery. If you do not answer the phone, you may be subject to storage fees.
(How we save you money and offer a very low price) LTL Freight is different from your standard shipping such as USPS, FedEx, and UPS where they deliver to your door step. All deliveries are done by appointment to a commercial address with a loading doc or a fork lift. Home based businesses are considered residential and do no qualify as a commercial address. Appointments must be kept to avoid redelivery fees.
(LTL Freight Rebate) When applicable, we offer rebates to customers that do will call pick ups to the freight terminal for all LTL Freight orders.