Dukers DPP90 24.8 cu. ft. Commercial 3-Door Pizza Prep Table RefrigeratorDPP90
The Dukers DPP90-12-S3 commercial pizza prep table is constructed of heavy duty stainless steel to be durable and resilient to harsh kitchen environments. Keeps toppings and ingredients insulted with a hinged cover. Includes 12 pan containers to keep food organized and ready to use. The bottom conveniently holds additional items with 3 removable wire shelves that can be adjusted. With a range of 33°F to 41°F, it chills and safely stores all type of food. Digital temperature controls and LED display lets you precisely pick the desired temperature. Designed with a bottom mounted 1/2 HP compressor for efficiency.
- Spacious 24.8 cu. ft. capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Insulated hinged cover to protect topping and ingredients
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33-41°F (approx.)
- Includes 3 adjustable and removable wire shelves
- Automatic defrosting
- 1/2 HP compressor
- 4 locking casters (5”)
- Includes 12 ? pan containers
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 90 1/4″ x 31 1/2″ x 43 1/4″
- NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 8.5 Amps, 620 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
Freight and Shipping Policy
(Scope of Free Flat Rate Freight) Free Flat Rate Freight includes our professional packaging, loading it on the trailer, and they unload the trailer to your loading doc or your fork lift unloads it - by appointment. The price includes hauling the shipment to a COMMERCIAL ADDRESS. Home based businesses are considered residential and do not qualify for the free shipping. Churches and Schools are an additional fee..
(Lift Gate Fees) Lift Gate fees are NOT included in the scope of "Free Flat Rate Freight" for the time of your appointment, you either need a fork lift, a loading doc, or another means of getting the freight off the truck without using a lift gate. If you sign for a lift gate, said fees will be billed to you. Lift Gate Services can be arranged after the sale in writing.
(Redelivery Fees) The freight carrier will call you to schedule an appointment. If nobody is there for the time of the appointment, you may incur redelivery fees.
(Storage Fees) The freight carrier will call you to schedule a delivery. If you do not answer the phone, you may be subject to storage fees.
(How we save you money and offer a very low price) LTL Freight is different from your standard shipping such as USPS, FedEx, and UPS where they deliver to your door step. All deliveries are done by appointment to a commercial address with a loading doc or a fork lift. Home based businesses are considered residential and do no qualify as a commercial address. Appointments must be kept to avoid redelivery fees.
(LTL Freight Rebate) When applicable, we offer rebates to customers that do will call pick ups to the freight terminal for all LTL Freight orders.