Dukers DBB72H2 19.1 cu. ft. 3 Door Bar and Beverage CoolerDBB72
The Dukers DBB72-H2 under bar refrigerator is designed to chill and organize beer, soda, juice, and drink mixers in a convenient space-saving cabinet. Featured in a large 73 in. size and three doors, double pane tempered glass block UV light to safely keep all types of drinks ready to serve. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel in black textured finish to fit all decors and living spaces. Precision digital temperature controls allow pinpoint accuracy with temperatures from 33-38°F. Includes 6 adjustable and removable wire shelves.
- Spacious 19.1 cu. ft. capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33-38°F (approx.)
- 6 adjustable and removable wire shelves
- Automatic defrosting
- Super bright LED lighting to illuminate food and other items
- 1/4 HP compressor
- UV protection
- Double pane tempered glass
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 73″ W x 24″ D x 35 ?” H
- NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 2.8 Amps, 300 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
Freight and Shipping Policy
(Scope of Free Flat Rate Freight) Free Flat Rate Freight includes our professional packaging, loading it on the trailer, and they unload the trailer to your loading doc or your fork lift unloads it - by appointment. The price includes hauling the shipment to a COMMERCIAL ADDRESS. Home based businesses are considered residential and do not qualify for the free shipping. Churches and Schools are an additional fee..
(Lift Gate Fees) Lift Gate fees are NOT included in the scope of "Free Flat Rate Freight" for the time of your appointment, you either need a fork lift, a loading doc, or another means of getting the freight off the truck without using a lift gate. If you sign for a lift gate, said fees will be billed to you. Lift Gate Services can be arranged after the sale in writing.
(Redelivery Fees) The freight carrier will call you to schedule an appointment. If nobody is there for the time of the appointment, you may incur redelivery fees.
(Storage Fees) The freight carrier will call you to schedule a delivery. If you do not answer the phone, you may be subject to storage fees.
(How we save you money and offer a very low price) LTL Freight is different from your standard shipping such as USPS, FedEx, and UPS where they deliver to your door step. All deliveries are done by appointment to a commercial address with a loading doc or a fork lift. Home based businesses are considered residential and do no qualify as a commercial address. Appointments must be kept to avoid redelivery fees.
(LTL Freight Rebate) When applicable, we offer rebates to customers that do will call pick ups to the freight terminal for all LTL Freight orders.